We collect data about individuals that is necessary and incidental to:
- Providing the app and the other products and services that we offer; and
- The normal day-to-day operations of our business.
Who And What This Policy Applied To
- We handle data in our own right and also for and on behalf of our users.
- If, at any time, an individual provides data or other information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person's consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
- The Platform is not available to persons under the age of 18 years, unless with the permission of a parent or guardian and otherwise under appropriate supervision.
- You acknowledge that in the event that our assets are transferred to or acquired by a third party, that such third party may continue to use your personal information in accordance with this policy.
The Information We Collect
- In the course of business it is necessary for us to collect data. This information includes your. Without limitation, the type of information we may collect is:
- Personal Information. We may collect personal details such as an individual's email address, username and password and accessibility requirements and other information that allows us to identify who the individual is;
- Contact Information. We may collect information such as an individual's email address, usernames, and other information that allows us to contact the individual;
- Statistical Information. We may collect information about an individual's online preferences, habits, movements, trends,memberships,and other information for statistical purposes; and
- Information an individual sends us. We may collect any personal correspondence that an individual sends us, or that is sent to us by others about the individual's activities, including activities with our partners.
- We may also collect non-data about an individual such as information regarding their computer and device such as network and browser information and referring history .
- Location Information and other information from devices. When you use an Application on a device we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with that location information. We may use the location information collected from your device or photos to enhance your use of the Application by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising. You can change the privacy settings on your device at any time in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. Please note that turning off the location sharing may affect certain features of our App.
How Information is Collected
- Most information will be collected in association with an individual's use of the Application, an enquiry about the Application or generally dealing with us. In particular, information is likely to be collected as follows:
- Registrations/Transactions. When an individual registers on the Platform, engages with us or another process whereby they enter data details or grant access to information in order to receive or access something from us;
- Contact/Access. When an individual contacts us in any way or an individual accesses us physically we may require them to provide us with details for us to permit them such access;
- Meta Data/Pixel Tags. Meta data and pixel tags enable us to track users and email messages.
- As there are many circumstances in which we may collect information both electronically and physically, we will endeavour to ensure that an individual is always aware of when their data is being collected.
- We may also collect anonymous data such as traffic, IP addresses and transaction statistics, which may be used and shared on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
How Data Is Stored
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for us.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
When Data Is Used & Disclosed
- In general, the primary principle is that we will not use any data other than for the purpose for which it was collected other than with the individual's permission.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Establish, maintain and administer your account;
- Send you service or promotional communications, including surveys and information about security updates;
- Create or distribute marketing material that is relevant to you;
- Conduct verifications of profiles permitted in the Terms you have agreed with us or under any applicable laws;
- We will not disclose or sell an individual's data to unrelated third parties under any circumstances, other than as aggregated and/or anonymous data.
- Information is used to enable us to operate our business, especially as it relates to an individual. This may include: Verifying an individual's identity; Communicating with an individual about their relationship with us or use of the Platform;
- As required or permitted by any law (including the Act).
- There are some circumstances in which we must disclose an individual's information:
- Where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- As required by any law (including the Act); and/or
- In order to sell our business or part thereof (as we may transfer data to a new owner).
- Where relevant, you consent to the posting and use on the Platform of any photographs, content and/or personal information you might upload on the Platform or have otherwise provided consent to publish on the Platform, in our marketing collateral or social media channels, which we may use in order to provide our services, the marketing of our services or for the purpose of our functions and/or activities.
- We may partner with or utilise third-party service providers (such as Gmail from Google, Inc) to communicate with an individual and to store contact details about an individual. These service providers may be located outside the United Kingdom, including the United States of America.
Third Party Accounts
- We may link your account with a third party (such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) to our services to enable certain functionality, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (including your profile picture, friends or contacts).
- We have no control over the privacy policies of those third parties. The information we may obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies.
- Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Platform or app.
- You can also find out more about cookies generally, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them at websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website and app. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Platform and app or make use of payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the app. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your select of your access category).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website and app, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and app are more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Opting "In" Or "Out"
- An individual may opt to not have us collect their data. This may prevent us from offering them some or all of our services and may terminate their access to some or all of the services they access with or through us. They will be aware of this when:
- Opt In. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to have information collected and/or receive information from us; or
- Opt Out. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to exclude himself or herself from some or all collection of information and/or receiving information from us.
- If an individual believes that they have received information from us that they did not opt in or out to receive, they should contact us on the details below.
The Safety & Security Of Data
- We will take all reasonable precautions to protect an individual's data from unauthorised access. This includes appropriately securing our physical facilities and electronic networks.
- The security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. Each individual that provides information to us via the internet or by post does so at their own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, data where the security of information is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party (including third parties that we are permitted to disclose an individual's data to in accordance with this policy or any applicable laws). The collection and use of an individual's information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
- If an individual suspects any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, their data, they should let us know immediately.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising out of another person's use of the data where we were authorised to provide that person with the data.
How To Access And/Or Update Information
- The Act gives you the right to request from us the data that we have about you. You may review, edit, correct or delete any of your personal information on the Platform.
- If an individual cannot update his or her own information, we will correct any errors in the data we hold about an individual within 7 days of receiving written notice from them about those errors.
- It is an individual's responsibility to provide us with accurate and truthful data. We cannot be liable for any information that is provided to us that is incorrect.
- We reserve the right charge an individual a reasonable fee for our costs incurred in meeting any of their requests to disclose the data we hold about them.
- Access to your personal information may be denied on certain grounds including, for example: it is unlawful; it may have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals; or your request is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny you access we will provide our reason for doing so at the time of your request.
Complaints & Disputes
- If an individual has a complaint about our handling of their data, they should address their complaint in writing to the details below.
- If we have a dispute regarding an individual's data, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us.
- If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual's data we will inform them at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
Additions To This Policy
How you can contact us
All correspondence with regards to privacy should be addressed to:
All such enquiries or complaints will be taken seriously and will be handled as soon as reasonably practicable
©2018 Nomadict LLC. All rights reserved.